The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Infinite Wellness Supplements and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Infinite Wellness Supplements. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However Infinite Wellness Supplements takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
ALWAYS SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE FROM YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING OR CHANGING YOUR NUTRITION OR TRAINING PROGRAM. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU USE THE PRODUCTS. AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE COMMENCING YOUR SUPPLEMENT REGIME.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- All prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT
- All prices are exclusive of shipping costs
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All sales are subject to pre-payment unless stated differently in the offer or agreement.
- Payment must be received in full before any products will be dispatched. You may be contacted if your payment fails our security checks and this will delay the dispatch further.
- At present, free delivery is offered to all Ireland and Northern Ireland customers on selected orders.
- Collection is available in some cases, dependent on our availability. Please arrange with us before purchasing.
- Customers will be informed of any delivery charge before ordering.
- All orders will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 0.499kg are sent with An Post, 0.5kg to 10kg are sent with Nightline, anything over 10kg will be sent with DPD which in most cases arrive within 2-3 working days.
- You will receive tracking information via email if available. ( Not available with An Post, please see delivery information page for further information or contact email@example.com with inquiries )
- Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. Detailed information will be provided by courier as delivery makes its way to you. ( If available )
All prices listed are inclusive of VAT.
DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE
- Both private customers and professional customers need to thoroughly check the delivered goods for any defects within 5 days of delivery.
- Notification of damage or shortages must be made to Infinite Wellness Supplements as soon as possible and certainly within 10 days of receipt of goods.
- Notification of non-delivery must be made within 10 days of invoice date.
- If, in the opinion of the Seller, the damaged or defective Goods are not in accordance with this Contract and should be replaced by the Seller, due to the damage or defect being the responsibility of the Seller, the Seller will, within a reasonable time:
- Replace or repair the damaged or defective Goods at its cost;
- Deliver the replacement Goods to the Buyer at its cost.
- We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from the Buyer’s failure to comply with the Sellers carrier requirements with respect to notification of damage, shortage or non delivery of Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds or replacements of goods in the event the goods are lost or damaged in transit.
All goods offered are subject to availability.
- Customer MUST contact us prior to returning any products.
- We must receive the goods within 14 days of informing us of the cancellation via commercial carrier or the post office.
- Only Unopened Product will be accepted for refunds. Where the goods seals have been broken item cannot be returned for health protection and hygiene reasons.
- A credit will be given your credit/debit card or your account with the price of the product excluding shipping charges or compensation in products. This will be determined before the item is returned. 30% restocking charge will be applied!
- No refunds will be given if the above conditions are not met.
- Buyer pays for return
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they bought and about our service as well.
However if you are not happy with our products we will take back any of our products and refund you according to our T&C’s.
- Return criteria must be met, failure to do so may result in the customer loosing up to 100% of their compensation.
CONFIRMATION OF CONTRACT
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon acceptance of a contract of sale
- This is only possible when a valid e-mail has been submitted with your order.
- Should you fail to receive a ‘Confirmation of Order’ e-mail after submitting your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as much information as possible about your order and we will endeavor to reply to you within a short space of time.
ITEMS OUT OF STOCK
Should an item be out of stock we will email you to ask if you wish to wait for the estimated time of arrival or to cancel your order.
Back orders can be placed on all items.
Eire Muscle take all of our customers seriously and we try to offer them the best possible service available, however if you feel you have something to complain about you may direct it to email@example.com
- All customers private information will be protected with the upmost regard.
- Customer’s private information will never be shared publicly on our website.
- Customer’s private contact information will only be used when contacting the customer regarding orders, promotion’s or competitions. ( Only if customer has opted in to receive emails ).
CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You may cancel your contractual declaration by email within 10 days without justification, 10 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
- The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
- Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
- The costs of return on any goods are paid by the customer
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANELLATION TO:
For further details on our return’s policy, please contact us.